Licensed Premises and Activities

Whether your business sells alcohol, serves hot food and drink between 11pm and 5am, or provides regulated entertainment, we can help you to obtain/retain Personal and Premises Licences and Temporary Event Notices.

We provide smooth, speedy, professional and uncomplicated assistance, always putting our clients’ needs first.

We are there to help you in any of the following areas:-

To discuss your needs directly with a solicitor, please contact us using one of the methods shown below.